Create the Other Pages

Now that I have my basic page structure down, it’s time to start looking at the other
pages in my site. Working with the styles I’ve already created (and creating new ones
as I need to), I’ll create the following pages in my layout:
• Blog listing, with the sidebars as used in my two-sidebar layout
• Category page, based on the blog listing page
• Project page, with associated images and text
• Project listing, with images and a brief project description
• Contact page
• A 404 (page not found) and 403 (access denied) page
• The home page, with associated blocks and callout areas
This should cover most of the pages that I will be setting up in the Drupal implementation,
and give me more than enough to work with. Many of the pages will feed each
other—for example, my blog listing page will start with my two-sidebar layout, and
change the listing, and then the category page will follow from that. However, the
project pages, being highly image/case study focused, will require special treatment,
including putting some thought into how I’m going to organize the projects,